MoveOn.org video: Saying 'illegal' immigrants fits definition of a hate crime

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lead zeppelin. As in that would have "gone over like a".

Not so sure. You guys better face it Latinos are one of the fasting growing demographics. 46% of the kids in OKC public schools are Hispanic. Eventually, they will be a political power in this state, if only to the degree the may be able to tip the balance. Like it or not, mi gabacho amigos, that day is coming sooner than later. When it does, I'm going to laugh mi gordo culo off.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not so sure. You guys better face it Latinos are one of the fasting growing demographics. 46% of the kids in OKC public schools are Hispanic. Eventually, they will be a political power in this state, if only to the degree the may be able to tip the balance. Like it or not, mi gabacho amigos, that day is coming sooner than later. When it does, I'm going to laugh mi gordo culo off.
Happen or not...why are you gonna be laughin ...your...fat axx off?
and it doesnt matter ...if they dont learn better englis.....we wont unnerstand whut thy want US to doo

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Twoguns,

I'm being semi-sarcastic. I just think some of these guys who have exploited anti-immigrant sentiment are going to be laughing out of the other side of their mouths.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JB,

There is also assimilation going on and that will change the picture dramatically. Historically, second and third generation immigrants behave and vote very differently than there parents/grand-parents. However, if, as you seem to imply, the assimilation doesn't occur and we just wind up with large culturally separated ethnic or national groups within our country then we will have a big problem and even reckless liberal vote mongerers won't be laughing. BTW - I don't count you among that last group.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Twoguns,

I'm being semi-sarcastic. I just think some of these guys who have exploited anti-immigrant sentiment are going to be laughing out of the other side of their mouths.

But....but.....

i1165.photobucket.com_albums_q587_soonerwings_theytookourjobs.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom