Food stamp program rewards households with illegal aliens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I know the splc is really unpopular with the neo-nazis, white aryans, klan, and the groups that like to hate on the jews.

Maybe the Mexicans have replaced the jews, gays, and mooslims as the in crowd to hate on.

Italians immigrants were discriminated against, too.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I know the splc is really unpopular with the neo-nazis, white aryans, klan, and the groups that like to hate on the jews.

Maybe the Mexicans have replaced the jews, gays, and mooslims as the in crowd to hate on.

The SPLC has listed several Christian organizations and pro-life family centers as "hate" groups. If it makes you feel better that anyone who opposses or who will not take the SPLC as a serious organization as "skinheads" or neo-nazis" go for it.

I won't take the bait..............

But feel free to post where anyone in these threads have posted something "hateful".....solid proof....not things you want to consider hateful just because they don't agree with your beliefs or ideas.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So posting how people are illegally living off of the government, abusing the system they haven't paid into, and getting money from the government illegally is racist rhetoric?
Does the truth hurt so much you have to generalize it as something it isn't? Or is it that the OP of the other post used the name Jose? The facts he posted have not been proven wrong,
so the best you can come up with is it's nothing but racist rhetoric?

Surely you can come up with something better than that?

I'll let a Republican prove it wrong for me. http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?150248-Joe-and-Jose...&p=1882805&viewfull=1#post1882805

Latest posts

Top Bottom