MoveOn.org video: Saying 'illegal' immigrants fits definition of a hate crime

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
They came here illegaly, that makes them illegal. Why do you try to always sugar coat it?

If he had been a little more politically astute, he would have pushed Amnesty along with healthcare reform. Even if the people getting Amnesty could not yet vote, he still would have garnered enthusiastic support from the Hispanic community. As it is, I suspect he still will get the Latino vote, by mainly by default.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB Books said:
If he had been a little more politically astute, he would have pushed Amnesty along with healthcare reform. Even if the people getting Amnesty could not yet vote, he still would have garnered enthusiastic support from the Hispanic community. As it is, I suspect he still will get the Latino vote, by mainly by default.

Lead zeppelin. As in that would have "gone over like a".

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Ever the lawyer. Never answer a direct question with a direct answer.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so next we will not be able to call rapists a "rapist"! or child molesters "child molesters"! or politicians "politicians"!

Its all part of the plan.

Yep. The Dipsh!tz R Us administration even has a replacement word for "terrorists". I can't think of what the new word is and I don't care. A terrorist is a terrorist despite what sugar-coated term one cares to place on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom