Movie Guns Identification Website

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I end up on that site every time we watch a movie. We were watching "In Time" and I thought they were using a nice little 1911 but it turns out it was a S&W Performance Shop 945.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good site.

Somebody on here said the rock used a taurus judge in a movie. In "faster" he actually uses a ruger super redhawk alaskan in .454 casull.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeez it's gettin' hard to have a sense of humor around here. "Wow, check out this 6 year old website!", and I can't bust some chops? It's all in good fun. There's a saying I once heard, "If you're offended, you have no sense of humor." It's all fun and games until someone gets butthurt. But I digress. Consider me beaten.

On another note: Yes, great site. I get on it every time I watch an action movie. Funny to see how sometimes a gun will change between shots, but is supposed to be the same weapon. Happened in Leon: The Professional where his Beretta changes from solid to two tone in one shot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom