Must see Documentaries/movies (not blockbusters)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Making A Murderer lived up to the Hype.
Another great documentary on the topic is the Paradise Lost trilogy...it's worth watching all three of those (i.e., The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills, 2: Revelations, 3: Purgatory). In some ways, this case is more crazy than the Making a Murderer case.

cz_partizan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nanking on Netflix.

Its a historical documentary about a group of Americans and Europeans trying to save the Chinese from Japanese atrocities after the fall of the city in 1937. Its pretty brutal what the Japanese did there

audiophile

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Another great documentary on the topic is the Paradise Lost trilogy...it's worth watching all three of those (i.e., The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills, 2: Revelations, 3: Purgatory). In some ways, this case is more crazy than the Making a Murderer case.
These were excellent as well. I also bought my wife the book that Dameon wrote " life after death" which she said was really well written.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In The Shadow Of The Moon
That documentary about the Apollo missions provided one of my favorite real-life quotes:
Truth needs no defense. Nobody, nobody can ever take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me. -- Captain Eugene Cernan, USN (Ret.), Mission Commander, Apollo XVII

It's not exactly a documentary, but I highly recommend watching Apollo 13 with the commentary by Jim and Marilyn Lovell. You really get to find out what's real and what's Hollywood...

Latest posts

Top Bottom