must see.... this is a good one for you all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not for this kid one bit and I think all of you will not be as well, but I thought some of you want t to see how crazy this is. This is someone that don't know crap about guns but wants to think he knows, and talk crap about us, the ones that will fight for our rights. Enjoy.
If this is a repost, then have someone delete it.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=eSp2PpmQLC4&desktop_uri=/watch?v=eSp2PpmQLC4

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Why should your brain hold more than 1 brain cell?
I have nothing else positive to say.

Edit; is that guy on crack? Why does he keep wiping his face and nose?

Puff, puff, pass my brotha! It's in the constitution! Lol!

PFXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya to the orginal poster of the video in this thread.. Might want to go back and reedit it cause it has been removed from the users channel.

Seems the little coward cant stand up for his convictions. Or he had better things to do like playing COD4 or some other violent video game on his XBOX..

Wonder what he didnt get for Christmas from mommy and daddy that made him hate the world so much??

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya to the orginal poster of the video in this thread.. Might want to go back and reedit it cause it has been removed from the users channel.

Seems the little coward cant stand up for his convictions. Or he had better things to do like playing COD4 or some other violent video game on his XBOX..

Wonder what he didnt get for Christmas from mommy and daddy that made him hate the world so much??
HE reposted the link it was reloaded http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSp2PpmQLC4

Latest posts

Top Bottom