Muzzle Sweep at the range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can definitely identify a new or novice gun owner by the way they handle a firearm, loaded or unloaded. I was taught by my grandfather over 40 years ago to always manage the muzzle in a safe direction and to keep my finger off the trigger until ready to fire. Many people today have not been taught basic firearm safety and respect for others nearby. I've grabbed more than one muzzle from another person and pushed it to safe direction. They get the message pretty quick.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
is it legal to smack the moron sweeping?
and this is the same reason i love my working shift, i get the range all to myself when i go shoot.......BAM

vietboy1st

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw it once. A dude bought his girl at the range, after she is finishing shooting at semi auto shotgun. she pointed at my direction where everybody at. Everybody was screaming lol " WOAH WOAH!!! don't point your weapon over here, point it down range .... " as soon as we finish saying it, her guy pushed that weapon on her hand down range. lol.. This is the reason why i want to wear full gear body armor and kelvar helmet just in case.. I rather be that weirdo at the range but at least i will be safe..

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw it once. A dude bought his girl at the range, after she is finishing shooting at semi auto shotgun. she pointed at my direction where everybody at. Everybody was screaming lol " WOAH WOAH!!! don't point your weapon over here, point it down range .... " as soon as we finish saying it, her guy pushed that weapon on her hand down range. lol.. This is the reason why i want to wear full gear body armor and kelvar helmet just in case.. I rather be that weirdo at the range but at least i will be safe..

I wear my vest every time I go to the range. No helmet though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom