muzzleloader bullets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjones96761

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been hunting with QT bullets that I bought about 4 years ago and can't find any now. I can buy them online, but freighting lead gets expensive quick. anybody know who carries them anywhere in Tulsa OKC or anywhere in between? Haven't really heard anything great about the other brands out there, so I haven't been very motivated to change. I like the look of that double sabot but concerned about knockdown power.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and look through this website. I have been shooting these bullets out of my encore for 10 years now. I have shot 3 deer at 200-275 yards sitting on top of a 40 ft bluff with these bullets. I can get an 1 1/2 3 shot group with these at 100 yards. Sorry if I'm stressing these a bit much nut I really like them. There is several different types to choose from. There is links to a review by a guy who tested several different brands of ml bullets and well you'll see! Just my 2cents. Good luck this season.

http://www.prbullet.com/

Also I buy these at Mustang Pawn and Gun. Great people.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was going until we got concert tickets for Saturday. Should be a good time. Have fun and if there is anything real interesting take some
pics!

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and look through this website. I have been shooting these bullets out of my encore for 10 years now. I have shot 3 deer at 200-275 yards sitting on top of a 40 ft bluff with these bullets. I can get an 1 1/2 3 shot group with these at 100 yards. Sorry if I'm stressing these a bit much nut I really like them. There is several different types to choose from. There is links to a review by a guy who tested several different brands of ml bullets and well you'll see! Just my 2cents. Good luck this season.

http://www.prbullet.com/

Also I buy these at Mustang Pawn and Gun. Great people.

Which one of their bullets are you using and in what caliber of rifle and what powder load, primer, etc?

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been hunting with QT bullets that I bought about 4 years ago and can't find any now. I can buy them online, but freighting lead gets expensive quick. anybody know who carries them anywhere in Tulsa OKC or anywhere in between? Haven't really heard anything great about the other brands out there, so I haven't been very motivated to change. I like the look of that double sabot but concerned about knockdown power.

Last year Mustang Gun and Pawn had a good selection of QT bullets , I don't know if they still have 'em this year. You might call them and ask before driving too far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom