MWC man shoots a guy in his house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usmc1986

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find myself really torn there. While I agree is it worth the risk to me, I must also be a damn greedy SOB. I don't want anyone taking my stuff. Also, if this guy is doing this now, he has done it before and will no doubt do it again. The next time he may very well take a life. If my actions can prevent that shouldn't I act?

tough call.

IMO it has nothing to do with selfish on your side or my side. It has to do with principle. You want to break into my home and take stuff or harm me or my own? If it were legal to protect my private property in particular I think I'd do everything possible to make sure you exit my property in a body bag. Then again, legal fee's and jail time don't really appeal to me. Currently it is not legal in Oklahoma.

It's not a matter whether someone deserves to die for attempting to take any item in my home - IMO probably most wouldn't "deserve it." But I'd like the law to change to include personal property to see what the impact is on home robbery, breaking into cars and petty theft in general.

Nothing will prevent 100% of any crime, but I believe it might make some of the younger up and coming thieves to think twice when the morgue starts filling up. Ultimately I hope I'm never put in a situation where I have to shoot someone.

Back to the direct topic: In this situation, I wouldn't have entered the home. I would have called the PoPo to clear it and protected myself from any harm at a safe distance outside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom