My baby girl.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiImSeth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome picture man, and beautiful daughter :) Congrats again,

Jonny
Thanks Jonny!

Gorgeous little girl and a great picture. Congratulations.
Thanks a lot, stroker.

Both your kids are good lookin. They must get that from their mother. Your pictures are always fantastic. It's some talent you got there. I am glad you are so inclined to share it with us. Congratulations brother.
Thanks! You are right, they absolutely must get it from mom. =] Thanks for the comment on the pictures. I enjoy taking them and have a couple of pretty cooperative subjects, so that helps.

Beautiful little girl!

Congrats!!
Thanks Major!

Saying that photograph was snapped is like saying Georgia O'Keeffe painted flowers.

Oh, the kids cute too.:rotflmao:
Hahaha well thanks, I'll take that. =]

Beautiful!!!!
Thanks Kevin!

Congrats man! She's a cutie. I have three kiddos. They are a blast but they sure do make you grow up!
Three? I think we're going to call it a day at two. You are right though, that's why we put off having one for a few years - because I wasn't quite ready to grow up.

Congrats, belated though they may be. My fiancee and I are pregnant, man is it scary/exciting all at the same time. Nice pic too! Photographer has a good eye.
Thank you and congrats to you and your fiancee as well! Definitely scary/exciting.. this one not as much as the first, but I know what you are saying.

Also, hit me up closer to when your baby arrives and we can work out a shoot. I'm trying to build up a newborn portfolio and don't mind helping out a fellow OSAer, so we can make it happen pretty darn inexpensively.

Pretty baby and cool pic.

Is she related to Ben Hur?
Thanks. I tried to get the Ben Hur comment, but it went right over my head. Must be lack of sleep.

What a lovely little girl. God bless her!
Thank you Rachel!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She has definitely changed my life for sure!

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3360_4620735642_3cdb2a5749_o.jpg

You have no idea. :disappoin

Wait until she starts dating, gets married and then tells you, "Surprise, grandpa!"

Again, I gotta say...your pics always rock, but you seem to always have to be reminded to include some of the missus. I mean, without her, you wouldn't have those awesome pics of the kiddos, now would you?

Show us a couple of shots of your gorgeous bride and that dapper young man as well. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom