My BBQ Gun...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This may be silly to some, but here is my BBQ gun...

It is a polished Colt Officer's Model with old Ivories and probably a little too much jewelling...

[Broken External Image]

It has a a fantastic trigger job and a Wilson adjustable rear sight...

[Broken External Image]

The good thing is not only is it for show, but it shoots beautifully and has been 100% reliable. If Oklahoma ever goes open carry, this might have to make an appearance!

Comte DeLoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It is a polished Colt Officer's Model with old Ivories and probably a little too much jewelling...

[Broken External Image]

It has a a fantastic trigger job and a Wilson adjustable rear sight...

[Broken External Image]

The good thing is not only is it for show, but it shoots beautifully and has been 100% reliable. If Oklahoma ever goes open carry, this might have to make an appearance!

With a pistol that pimp, you should post pictures of your stable you have for rent...

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a polished Colt Officer's Model with old Ivories and probably a little too much jewelling...It has a a fantastic trigger job and a Wilson adjustable rear sight...

That's pretty cool man. Did you do the polishing and jeweling yourself?

Latest posts

Top Bottom