My dad was a leftie...and I'm not

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not wear a watch and do not have a "pocket phone"
I never know what time it is and meeting up with @Jcann yesterday and not knowing time frame the poor wifey got her dinner at 8:40 last night. I suppose less lies should have been swapped between us.

Kudos to all that keep the wife happy by being on time :)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m Wierd. Watch on left arm, throw left handed, write right handed. Playing baseball in school, would bat right or left.
Bowling, either hand had the same average.
Pickle ball, either hand.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m Wierd. Watch on left arm, throw left handed, write right handed. Playing baseball in school, would bat right or left.
Bowling, either hand had the same average.
Pickle ball, either hand.

Watch is on right wrist. Throw, bowl and write left-handed. Bat, shoot guns, shoot baskets, use a fork right-handed. Of course I am severely right eye dominant as well.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to wear on left wrist, but haven’t worn in 10 years since I can’t wear on left wrist anymore due to a medical thing. Carry a phone so that’s my watch as of late. But seeing all these watches are making me want to get one and try on right wrist, and if it doesn’t bug me I may go for one that is worthy of pic and post here😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom