My first handgun is going to be a glock again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
glock, glock, glock:blah::blah::blah::blah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:...i thought id just stir the glock fans up....:D

You sir, have failed. I've only had my first glock for a few days, but after how it shot the other day it's already ahead of the 3 different XD's I've owned. Can't wait to get time to shoot again.

Reaction score
I think everyone's first pistol should be a glock. Because then it feels *so good* when you upgrade later to something better. It makes you appreciate in more detail just how much better CZs, BHPs, Sigs, 1911s, and Kahrs really are when you finally realize they're substandard and upgrade! And, you can still pawn it off for almost what you paid for it, because the koolaid quotient remains strong. :P

Scott_In_OKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think everyone's first pistol should be a glock. Because then it feels *so good* when you upgrade later to something better. It makes you appreciate in more detail just how much better CZs, BHPs, Sigs, 1911s, and Kahrs really are when you finally realize they're substandard and upgrade! And, you can still pawn it off for almost what you paid for it, because the koolaid quotient remains strong. :P

Obvious troll is obvious... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom