My joke of the week:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A University of Texas fan and an Oklahoma State University fan head for the bar. The UT fan turns to the OSU fan and asks: "What does OSU stand for?" The OSU fan responded: " it stands for Oklahoma Stomped Us."
So, the OSU fan turns to the UT fan and asks: "So, what does UT stand for?" The UT fan replied: "Us Too".

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Q: What's the difference between an Oklahoma fan and a carp?

A: One is a bottom-feeding, scum sucker, and the other is a fish.

Q: What's the only sign of intelligent life in Norman?

A: Stillwater: 97 Miles

One foggy night, an Oklahoma State fan and an Oklahoma fan were driving the opposite directions on a road near Stillwater. While crossing a narrow bridge, they hit each other head-on, mangling both cars.

The Oklahoma fan manages to climb out of his car and survey the damage. He looks at his twisted car and says, "Man, I'm lucky to be alive!"

Likewise, the Cowboy fan gets out of his car uninjured, he too feeling fortunate to have survived.

The Oklahoma fan walks over to the Cowboy fan and says, "Hey, man, I think this is a sign that we should put away our petty differences and live as friends instead of being rivals."

The Cowboy fan thinks for a moment and says, "You know, you're absolutely right! We should be friends. In fact, I'm going to see if something else survived the wreck."

The Cowboy fan then pops open his trunk and removes a full, undamaged bottle of Jack Daniel's. He says to the Sooner fan, "I think this is another sign - we should toast to our newfound friendship." The Sooner fan agrees and grabs the bottle. After sucking down half of the bottle, the Sooner fan hands it back to the Cowboy fan and says, "Your turn!"

The Cowboy fan calmly twists the cap back on the bottle, throws the rest of the bottle over the bridge into the river and says, "Nah, I think I'll just wait for the cops to show up."

I KID, I KID :)

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys know why OSU wears orange?

So they can play football on Saturday, go deer hunting on Sunday, and pick up trash on the side of the road on Monday.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys know why OSU wears orange?

So they can play football on Saturday, go deer hunting on Sunday, and pick up trash on the side of the road on Monday.

A couple weeks ago my almost 3 year old saw a couple of osu fans with orange shirts and told me those guys are going hunting daddy.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you know that it was an OSU grad and not an OU Grad that invented the toothbrush?

If it was an OU Grad it would be called a teethbrush.

Latest posts

Top Bottom