My little one shooting!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well she won't be pointing that thing anywhere unsafe for sure.....

I have been swept trying to teach my sisters to shoot and a few other friends. Didn't want it to happen that day. also she doesn't completly understand aiming yet so this alowed her to hit the target pretty well. Those shootNSee are awesome! You need to bring your little one over so he can shoot also.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love to see kids learning to shoot, good on you and hope she enjoys shooting her whole life! Sweet looking daughter you have there! But please get her eye protection.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been swept trying to teach my sisters to shoot and a few other friends. Didn't want it to happen that day. also she doesn't completly understand aiming yet so this alowed her to hit the target pretty well. Those shootNSee are awesome! You need to bring your little one over so he can shoot also.

He just turned 2, not a good idea, yet.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what life is about, don't know how it could get better then that.

I agree!

Watch it she will out grow that desk and gun before you know what happened.

That is my fear, seems just like yesterday she was learning to walk by pushing a laundry basket down the hall.

Awesome use of a school desk and ratchet strap. Bet the liberals would just cringe at the thought of an old school desk being used for a shooting desk. Lmao

I KNOW! If only I could get the picture of her shooting off a school desk on every libtard forum I will be a happy man!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watch it she will out grow that desk and gun before you know what happened.

That is my fear, seems just like yesterday she was learning to walk by pushing a laundry basket down the hall.

Oh this is so true, they grow up so fast. Seems like yesterday to me, that my two daughters were running through the woods with me, now I don't run as fast and they are grown and gone on their own. Cherish every second of it, slow down and spend every second you can with her and all the little ones. Not bragging, but I spent so much time with my girls that people would comment about it. I now wished I had spent even more, worked less, and all! But we live and learn.

It pains me now to be walking into a store of some sorts, and seeing a young father dragging a little one that cannot keep up, I just want to shout at him to slow down and walk slower with the little one, enjoy walking slow with them. I guess that is why us grandpa's slow down. I probably was the same when I was young, but now I soooooooooooo enjoy walking real slow with my grandkids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom