My New Custom Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I took a chance on a custom Glock in trade, and this thing is pretty cool - not really sure if you can legally call it a Glock anymore. Actually did a mail swap with a gentleman. So it was sight unseen but after a couple conversations with him I felt comfortable with it and he really wanted mine so it worked out. I’ve never been a Glock fan, but most of that was not due to the gun itself.... It looks and feels pretty slick, now we’ll see how she shoots!

472CF681-DADC-4707-B535-E8F83E9CD253.jpeg

The Build:
Salient Tier 1 built lower with their magwell
Salient base plates with VTAC
LFA/Zev upper
Zev striker,springs
stainless guide rod
Zev cover plate
Trijicon RMR
Zev threaded barrel
Xs Big Dot tritium 25 year night sights
Salient mag release
Glock inc extended slide stop
4ProUSA battle comp
Deus Ex Machina trigger (different than in pictures)

It’s a nice piece, can’t wait to shoot it. Especially to take the comp off and put my can on. I’m always wheeling and dealing, and I’m not married to this one, so she might end up in the classifieds... but I think this will be a fun one.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha I’ll cut you a deal.. $2450 cash tomorrow. No, I don’t even know what it’s worth. I know the sum of its parts is actually about $2700 but you typically don’t get close to what you put in. Just a fun toy, thought I’d share.

It is sorta cool in a zombie slayin’ kinda way

Latest posts

Top Bottom