New Block or Sig

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So my dad is possibly wanting back his Glock 23 that he traded me to get a M&P Shield.
I don't have a problem with doing that as long as I get one of these pistols.:
1) Glock 22 Gen 4 FDE
2) Glock 23 Gen 4 FDE
3) Glock 27 Gen 4 FDE
4) Glock 32 Gen 4 FDE
5) Glock 33 Gen 4 FDE
6) Sig P226 (.40S&W)

The compact and sub-compact Glocks are gonna' be my ideal carry gun (for when I'm able to carry), so they won't be all that tricked out.
The G22 and Sig will be an all out "tacticool" gun.
There's actually a Sig here at this small gun shop here for like $460 or so, give or take.

I just don't know much about the .357Sig cartridge besides what's said about it on paper. I've never shot it before so I don't know what it's like, so if any of you know what it's like please reply.
I know it's a better round, statistics wise, than .40S&W, but like I've said, I don't know what it's like to shoot it.
Plus, how is it in the Glock 32 and 33?

The only thing I'mma really do to the Block I choose is probably get a Glockmeister extended mag release, Glockmeister "Ghost" extended slide release, new sights, and a cool lookin' back plate for it.

The Sig is more of a maybe if I don't decide to go with gettin' a Block, but I like to have a same amount of striker fired gun compared with hammer fired guns.
So like I have 3 striker fired pistols and 4 hammer fired pistols (soon to be 5 because I'm about to get a HK P30), so I'd like to have an even ratio of hammer and striker fired guns.
I know, I'm pretty damn weird, I get that. :pms2:

Anyways, if anyone knows what the Glock 32 and 33 are like, lemme' know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom