my new deer blind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

two-click

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Already got 4 shelves in it.as far as the gps location,you go straight for a ways then hook a left , then straight go through two locked gates across a creek ,left about 300 yds,park truck call the wife cause I don't know where your at.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Already got 4 shelves in it.as far as the gps location,you go straight for a ways then hook a left , then straight go through two locked gates across a creek ,left about 300 yds,park truck call the wife cause I don't know where your at.

I know where your talking about.
There is an old oak tree that used to be there. A white horse always stood underneath it.
Am I right??:pms2:

two-click

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How did you know about the oak tree and house ? This one is 6' 4" high inside,the factory recommends no more them 10' 4x4,my guess is that it would be hard and unsafe to try to lift with longer 4x4.I used a mobil hone anchor and two heavy ratchet straps to secure this one.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sweet set up, do you bow hunt out of it? I tried bowhunting from my dad's ground blind and I couldn't hardley shoot from it, to low to stand up and I cant shoot sitting, tried to shoot a groundhog kneeling but was to akward without any prictice.

That's a skill that anyone can acquire. Takes technique and practice. Advantages are much less movement preparing for shot, and quicker. Obviously sometimes if angles are extreme you may need to stand, but you need to develop the ability to shoot sitting, and you can.

Back to the main subject here, very nice blind! CB

Latest posts

Top Bottom