My new KelTec

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natgas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just received this a few days ago. What a great little 9mm carry piece. Very Lightweight and carries much easier than my others.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Matthew77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good purchase, IMO.

Other than the longer than average trigger pull. I really love these little pistols. If I were in the market, <---IE had any money, it would be a draw between this and the slim Taurus. I have to admit I am a huge Kel-Tec fan though.

blackknight22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine has an early PF9. It shoots well and has a slim profile. The only negative I have seen with it is the barrel and magazine almost always has rust on it. He has to wipe it down about every 2-3 days.
But like most Kel Tecs they are somewhat hard to find.

Hucksaw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of mine has an early PF9. It shoots well and has a slim profile. The only negative I have seen with it is the barrel and magazine almost always has rust on it. He has to wipe it down about every 2-3 days.
But like most Kel Tecs they are somewhat hard to find.

Yes, definitely use a good rust preventative like EEZOX.
I like my Kel Tecs, other than the quality of the finish,,,

pktrkt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the Hard Chrome model and can say I love the KelTek's but it a good idea if possible to get the HC model as I've pocket carried it for 2 years and it's never rusted at all..

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife likes her PF 9. I read where people had problems with them and all that mess but she has about 400 rounds through it without a jam or problem. We saw women jamming 22s at our concealed carry class but she didn't have any problems. Everything was good til she shot a Springfield Micro Compact at the H & H expo $$$$$$$$$$.

hwhattt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a p-11 and I carry it in my pocket. great gun for the money. before it I had a taurus until it was stolen out of my truck. both here great guns and I recommend either to anyone. I have never had a rust problem but now it know about it I will start to use a rust prohibitor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom