My new magnetic car sign.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The little car makes for bigger savings in the bank. I don't need a trailer truck to pick up groceries from Wally World. My '95 Corolla's factory a/c is still quite cool when the days are hot. Would you believe this old econobox has power windows even? They all work well. I'm 5-10 and fit in my car and it fits in dinky parking spaces too.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A big truck doesn't make a big man. Some people say certain things about a man with a gun in regards to the "size of something", anatomically speaking. I say the same thing about an arrogant guy with a big rig.
So you need to go back and edit your post to tell me that I have a small penis because I built a K5 to off-road? What’s your opinion of my CRX? It’s smaller than the yuge Corolla you sport around in.
And you might want to check some stats on the dangers of driving extremely slow. I suspect slow drivers with a bad attitude causes as many accidents as speeders.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drive an expensive bigger truck also. It’s paid for. I guess it’s my way of subconsciously making up for my lack of manliness?
C61AC5FD-7295-460C-878C-050DAAC764CA.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom