My new magnetic car sign.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I drive an expensive bigger truck also. It’s paid for. I guess it’s my way of subconsciously making up for my lack of manliness?View attachment 228373
That looks like my wife’s 4Runner. I daily drive an old JKU, except with a few mods.

4894947B-1661-450A-B249-7350F33C2710.jpeg

Wonder what they say about my weekend truck and 910 ft lbs of torque!?! Not to mention the 16.5k lbs Warn winch?!?

A769467B-ED2D-430C-A8D7-2EC07DE0F7FC.jpeg

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where I’m from flipping people off is a good way to get your ass kicked.

I'm not afraid to flip off an old rude woman. I've been told folks get shot, stabbed or beat up for honking their horn at the wrong dude in the bad parts of California. They get shot, knifed or beat up by somebody with a name like Pablo Sanchez, Tony Verducci or Tyrone DaShields in a big Cadillac or a low rider.

Last edited:

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you need to go back and edit your post to tell me that I have a small penis because I built a K5 to off-road? What’s your opinion of my CRX? It’s smaller than the yuge Corolla you sport around in.
And you might want to check some stats on the dangers of driving extremely slow. I suspect slow drivers with a bad attitude causes as many accidents as speeders.
If they rear end me, it's their fault. Guess who will laugh all the way to the bank after court.

I did blow my horn at some guy in the Lowe's parking lot not long ago. He was standing out in the middle of the taxiway (vehicle thoroughfares in lots as opposed to parking spaces) holding up traffic. He was shooting the bull with somebody through the window of a big SUV. The SUV was stopped and in the way of traffic. Roadways are not places to stop and bullchit. This fellow did not like my horn.

I pay my taxes and DMV fees the same and my light car puts much less wear and tear on roads and much less pollution in the air than your heavy gas-guzzler. Owning a "road tank" doesn't give YOU the real estate title to the road.

Last edited:

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to give impatient people a damn good reason why I'm driving at a SLUG'S PACE. 25 MPH in a 40 zone is quite common for me. If you've ever driven in Lawton, Ok, you'll feel what I mean in the seat of your pants and in the top of your skull when you bang the headliner. Some old bag blasted her horn at me the other day on West Cache Road. I replied by flipping her the bird.
I did blow my horn at some guy in the Lowe's parking lot not long ago. He was standing out in the middle of the taxiway (vehicle thoroughfares in lots as opposed to parking spaces) holding up traffic. He was shooting the bull with somebody through the window of a big SUV. The SUV was stopped and in the way of traffic. Roadways are not places to stop and bullchit. This fellow did not like my horn.

If you pull your thumb out of your ass, you might have more headroom.

Funny how you don't mind honking at someone else when they are inconveniencing you, but then get all aggressive and flip someone off because they dared to be annoyed by you inconveniencing them....

You can justify it all you want by saying "that isn't the place for" or whatever, but it boils down to you being arrogant and hypocritical, expecting everyone else to accommodate you driving half the speed limit and creating a rolling road block, while at the same time you can't stop for a moment and let someone finish a conversation in a parking lot.

In fact, you're so self-centered about it, you bought a ********* bumper sticker to inform everyone that you're special.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No hypocrisy. I drive slow over rough roads for my safety and my car's well-being. I was driving a moving van through Wyoming two 1/2 years ago and the roads were rough there as well as the washboard Texas panhandle. Semis were even passing me by. The el-cheapo Penske rented truck had just steel springs over the axles, no spring driver seat and no cushy airbag suspension unlike those modern "speedy-Gonzalez" semis. It was like driving an army deuce-and-a-half, save for the cab a/c.

But I digress. I would stop to avoid hitting a dog in the streets. There is no excuse to hold up traffic just to shoot the bull, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom