My new toy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChoZen1

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
lots of fun, I bought this same machine for my wife 6 months ago. It paid for itself in the first 30 days. UScutter has a store on ebay and there bulk vinyl is the cheapest I have found for middle of the road vinyl.

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got one that we play around with....Now we've got a heat press too so we can cut the transfer vinyl on the plotter, then press it to make any t-shirt design....

We've made lots of wall art and quotes, lots of logos, windshield banners, even cut and reverse weed for stencils...

Once all your friends find out, they'll all need something cut...

What program are you using for your designs?

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got one that we play around with....Now we've got a heat press too so we can cut the transfer vinyl on the plotter, then press it to make any t-shirt design....

We've made lots of wall art and quotes, lots of logos, windshield banners, even cut and reverse weed for stencils...

Once all your friends find out, they'll all need something cut...

What program are you using for your designs?

That is what the wife and I have talked about.....we'd like to get a heat press as well, which one do you use? Right now, I'm just using the one it came with, Sure Cuts A Lot 3 Pro. Figured out how to cut multiple decals at once last night...was kinda tickled...lol

I did a few more last night, kinda gettin the swing of it.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In case some of you are contemplating buying a vinyl cutter but the price is out of your budget, Roland has a line of desktop cutters that is a little more affordable. Other than buying the small one many moons ago and being completely happy with it I have no connection to Roland. I have used it mainly for making paint masks using the low tack mask vinyl available.

http://www.rolanddga.com/products/cutters/stika/

This company not only sells the cutters they sell vinyl that fits the smaller cutters.
http://www.specialty-graphics.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom