My next AR-15 purchase, what's more likely?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMA-1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think patience is the key. I seriously doubt there is an appetite for a ban in Washington (although we should remain watchful and vigilant, regardless). People will calm down, and once they do, many of them will realize they paid a lot of money for something they really don't want to shoot.

At least, that's what I'm hoping for!

03on22s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I could go back and stock up on BCGs. I think this is the component that will be the hardest to find for the longest time. Everything else seems to be available in limited quantities for high prices for short times. But BCGs... did a factory burn down or something??? lol

BCG's were scarce before all this craziness. I've been trying to find anybody that has an answer and everybody I know that sells kits has no idea. I even noticed last year a lot of companies that sold uppers complete with BCG's stopped advertising that.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how much my HK-93 is worth now?

A guy on the job up here is selling one via raffle tickets. Only 100 tickets will be sold @ $50/ea!
HK-93 w/factory bipod, (2)20 round factory mags, (1)30 round factory mag.
HK 93 date code A122918

I gotta ticket...just waiting for him to sell the rest of them!

So...based on this...$5000!

Latest posts

Top Bottom