My rear end hurts very very bad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for your service.... Keep all your records..(ask me how I know) I had a wound that I had to pack for about 3 months before it healed, but it was on the abdomen where I could get to it.. I can't imagine trying to pack one there... Get well soon and love the daughters... Blitzfike

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any it very well could happen again the docs have told me, since there was a very large pocket that formed it could come back. Now this scares me as its the most painful constant pain I've ever felt. The pain is not bad unless I sat down, just the pain leading up to the surgery. It's crazy how fast it all happend, that's what is weird to me.

Yea thats what happened to my gf, every 6 months or so my gf has a deep puss pocket fill up right above her crack and she has to get an incision to relieve it. About 2 grand a pop for 5mins of the doctors time. I wish the best and I pray to God that it is not recurring.

flashover08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I am so sorry to hear that I want to thank you for serving this fine Country that we live in you are reasons that we are free and are able to serve a GOD that loves us and and be able to speak our peace buy and sell guns but most of all I just want you to know that I am proud of you and I hope that you get well soon so that you can enjoy those girls THANK YOU Thank You Thank You from the bottom of my heart
Have A Blessed Sunday
flashover08
}><}}};> 2 CHRONICLES 7:14 <;{{{><{

Latest posts

Top Bottom