My rear end hurts very very bad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yikes that sucks, I deal with the chronic severe pain issue in my spine and have for the last 10 years so I can actually say "I feel your pain". Pain anywhere in that area low back or butt is the worst because no matter what you do it's affected. Hope you heal quickly and somehow get some relief from the pain. On the bright side once your healed people can say "Wow, that's one tough @ssed dude" :-) Might be a good time to avoid gassy foods too, no good can come from that. Again, hope you heal quickly and feel better soon!

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yikes that sucks, I deal with the chronic severe pain issue in my spine and have for the last 10 years so I can actually say "I feel your pain". Pain anywhere in that area low back or butt is the worst because no matter what you do it's affected. Hope you heal quickly and somehow get some relief from the pain. On the bright side once your healed people can say "Wow, that's one tough @ssed dude" :-) Might be a good time to avoid gassy foods too, no good can come from that. Again, hope you heal quickly and feel better soon!

Gassy foods, oh boy! That's a whole different story, I will look at these storys a little different when people say they have an abscess on there butt

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know how you feel because I gopt some pins back there holding me together but my family always tells people i reall do have a reason to sit softly because I reall and sitting on pins nad needlies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom