My rear end hurts very very bad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1st, thanks for your service.

2nd, Hope you get healed up quick.

3rd, and I don't want to make fun of your pain, but I can't help but be reminded of Forrest Gump. Maybe you can find Obummer on the campaign trail and moon him for us?

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always said I wouldn't wish sickness, injury or disease on anyone... not even satan... but considering the painful nature & location of your injury and how it occurred.. [possibly] on all insurgents. At least one good thing will come out of this.. the metal is out and you won't have it happen again.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1st, thanks for your service.

2nd, Hope you get healed up quick.

3rd, and I don't want to make fun of your pain, but I can't help but be reminded of Forrest Gump. Maybe you can find Obummer on the campaign trail and moon him for us?

Oh trust me, I've heard it all from my family and friends!! Saying my Butt hurts is a never ending story! Haha

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any it very well could happen again the docs have told me, since there was a very large pocket that formed it could come back. Now this scares me as its the most painful constant pain I've ever felt. The pain is not bad unless I sat down, just the pain leading up to the surgery. It's crazy how fast it all happend, that's what is weird to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom