My Wife at CC Class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had to brag on my wife. She was top shot in her CC Class this weekend out of 10 people. You can see her group in the first pic. She only had 2 shots outside the 10 ring and they were very close. Pretty cute little pistolero for a mother of 4 and a grandmother. She was shooting my CZ SP01 Shadow in 9mm.
i35.photobucket.com_albums_d168_imhntn_20130210_152413_zps16cde6c9.jpg

i35.photobucket.com_albums_d168_imhntn_20130210_145117_zps662f4e6c.jpg

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good for her imhntn!

My wife has always been fine with and open to firearms but now that she has her SDA, its a whole nother world. :)
She already has a wish list and her eagerness for more firearms training is great!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good for her.

My wife has an eye issue. She is right-handed, but she can't close her left eye to use the sights on a rifle. She could never hit squat. We went to take our CC classes several years ago and when on the range, she was a few aisles down from me.

At one point, I slipped down and peeked over her shoulder at her target. That is when I decided that she was not one to mess with when she had a handgun.

She still doesn't use the sights but she can group hers better than I can with using the sights. Louis L'Amour used to write in his books about how a lady could shoot a bad guy to "doll rags" just by pointing and shooting. I'm a firm believer in that man's wisdom.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good for her.

My wife has an eye issue. She is right-handed, but she can't close her left eye to use the sights on a rifle. She could never hit squat. We went to take our CC classes several years ago and when on the range, she was a few aisles down from me.

At one point, I slipped down and peeked over her shoulder at her target. That is when I decided that she was not one to mess with when she had a handgun.

She still doesn't use the sights but she can group hers better than I can with using the sights. Louis L'Amour used to write in his books about how a lady could shoot a bad guy to "doll rags" just by pointing and shooting. I'm a firm believer in that man's wisdom.

Get her an eye patch, it sounds and looks funny but it works

Latest posts

Top Bottom