Napping Weather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amirite?

Just took a 30-minute nap for 2 hours with the windows open and the birds singing. Wonder what the poor folks are doin' today?

This thread was made to encourage to to stop whatever you are doing, and go find someplace in the fresh air to nap. If you're at work and have a mean boss, just leave a note saying you are napping because it's nice outside and this guy on the internet said it's OK.

Thoughts?

Traveler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took a power nap today, too, but that was because my wife had to check in to surgery at 6 am this morning. We left the house at 5 after a VERY short night with very little sleep.

She's doing well, btw.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good deal on the wife, Traveler. Dennis, damn the luck.

Napper's rights are violated on a daily basis in America. One day I hope we can be free.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amirite?

Just took a 30-minute nap for 2 hours with the windows open and the birds singing. Wonder what the poor folks are doin' today?

This thread was made to encourage to to stop whatever you are doing, and go find someplace in the fresh air to nap. If you're at work and have a mean boss, just leave a note saying you are napping because it's nice outside and this guy on the internet said it's OK.

Thoughts?

Haha! That sounds like one of my "power" naps ... GC can sleep for 20 minutes and get up raring to go ... I'm just getting comfortable in 20 minutes. God help you if you disturb me before the 2-hour mark ...

I took a power nap today, too, but that was because my wife had to check in to surgery at 6 am this morning. We left the house at 5 after a VERY short night with very little sleep.

She's doing well, btw.

Glad to hear she is doing okay!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was napping in my car in a gas station parking lot while on the road for work a couple years ago. I fell asleep in early afternoon for a "short nap". I woke up and the friggin' sun was setting. And I only woke up because some people were talking loudly outside my car. Otherwise I'd probably still be there. People tell me that it's not safe to do that, but I don't want to live in a world where a napper holds his eyes open from fear.

People know I'm self-employed and like to sleep. When they call me in the afternoons they're all "What are you doing, dude? Sleeping?" instead of saying hello like a normal person. How presumptuous. I'm totally not sleeping. Usually.

JPK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

She's doing well, btw.

That is great news!

As for the nappin' - me n the Missus would really like to have a sleepin' porch. All screened in so's the kitty's can come out, too. Couple of daybeds, the birds a singin' and such - fresh air breezin' through, spring air and all.... MMMmmmmm......

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No young ones, this is napping weather for the wild hogs so I am going early tomorrow and stir them up after sunrise, just don't let my wife know I am going alone. She hates that at my old age.

Latest posts

Top Bottom