National concealed carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won't pass the Senate or get the President's signature unless they tack it onto something else.

I'm on the fence about it anyway...

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's a win for folks who's only concern is being able to carry concealed in all 50 states.

But I also think it's a fail for those who desire a return to a true Constitutional Representative Republic...

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This bill should be unnecessary. "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

I could not agree more, but for the sake of argument........we are unable to enjoy that freedom at this time. How can a new law that preceeds state law grant the 2nd Ammendent right of which should have been observed by the federal government that enacted the law to start with? Furthermore, how can a state law preceed a federal law (such as in Vermont or Illinois) that should have not been limited by a state law in the beginning? My head hurts.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a misnomer to call this a National Concealed Carry license bill. You must be licensed by a state, just as you are now. This bill allows you to then carry in any of the 48 states that allow concealed licenses. NY and Ill do not.

I think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom