National concealed carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

savagenation2011

This is Bad!! The last thing you want is the Federal Gov. Dealing with gun carry laws, and they are adding I hear legislation to it which will limit caliber and mag capacity. This is a Trojan Horse guys!

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's a win for folks who's only concern is being able to carry concealed in all 50 states.

But I also think it's a fail for those who desire a return to a true Constitutional Representative Republic...
Like some one else said it only applies to states that let you carry.
This bill should be unnecessary. "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
They're already restricting this rights daily...
This cannot be a good thing.
Kind of my thoughts, I imagine in the fine print in there some where will be some interesting stuff. I imagine this will make it easier to track at a national level and really makes me wonder why its happening.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a misnomer to call this a National Concealed Carry license bill. You must be licensed by a state, just as you are now. This bill allows you to then carry in any of the 48 states that allow concealed licenses. NY and Ill do not.

I think.

NY has CC, Illinois is the only state left now that Wisconson passed theirs.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
However, I think I heard something on the news that said this did not apply to NY. Could be wrong and, if not, I don't know why NY is special.

Latest posts

Top Bottom