Need a deck for my 42 Inch Toro zero turn mower Timecutter Z4235 mower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had this mower for a very long time and it's been a great one. Because my yard had trees with top roots, it tore the heck out of my deck. I've repaired it many times, wielded it put beat it back together but now I think she's done. Good job girl. The body and motor are solid with a Kawaski motor. If someone has a deck or a parts toro that matches mine, send me a dm with a price. I really don't want to buy an new zero turn this late in the game with my situation.
Let me know and thank you even if you don't have one.
Steelfingers

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If no one has one, Jacks has them for 814. I've bought from them before. Good shipping times.
https://jackssmallengines.com/jacks-parts-lookup/part/toro/1198840
Thanks. I've seen them new but I just hate to spend that much on a deck on a mower that's had a lot of hours on it. More looking for one that's a parts thing. If I can't find one soon, I'll have to buy a new mower but hate to do that for what could be a limited time of use.
Thank you Tinker. I appreciate you responding and trying to help.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have no idea where you might be located but there used to be a place out toward Skiatook north of Tulsa had had a lawnmower salvage. Hundreds and hundreds of them. Have no clue how to get hold of him, but it might be worth researching.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have no idea where you might be located but there used to be a place out toward Skiatook north of Tulsa had had a lawnmower salvage. Hundreds and hundreds of them. Have no clue how to get hold of him, but it might be worth researching.
Are you thinking of Jr's Small Engine Service at 146th St N and Memorial in Collinsville?

Latest posts

Top Bottom