Need a dentist in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KilkennyArms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just finished 2 implants. The most painless dentist I have ever been to. He is located in the BOK building downtown OKC.

Oklahoma City Dentist, Dr. Mark Hanstein www.okcdrhansteindds.com/
a professional dedicated to Excellence in General, Family, & Cosmetic Dentistry such as Dental Makeovers, ...

201 Robert S Kerr Ave #521 Oklahoma City, OK 73102
(405) 235-7288

plissken

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just finished 2 implants. The most painless dentist I have ever been to. He is located in the BOK building downtown OKC.

Oklahoma City Dentist, Dr. Mark Hanstein www.okcdrhansteindds.com/
a professional dedicated to Excellence in General, Family, & Cosmetic Dentistry such as Dental Makeovers, ...

201 Robert S Kerr Ave #521 Oklahoma City, OK 73102
(405) 235-7288

This is my guy as well. He has taken good care of me.

blckthree

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://smilesbydrchris.com/ He takes BCBS Dental Blue and is a great dentist! 1/2 mile off I-40 on Mustang Road. About the only thing he hasn't done for me yet is an implant or pull a tooth. Not to say he wouldn't do either, I just haven't had the need.

Mike

Chris Recknagel
801 N. Mustang Road, Suite A
Yukon, OK 73099
(405) 324-0024

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to see dr. hanstein on the recommendation of people here, and I was impressed. He took his time examining everything and was very thorough, and explained to me at length things about my bite that no doctor I've ever been to has noticed/mentioned, noting that it's probably caused my headaches my entire life. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new dentist

Latest posts

Top Bottom