need a lease fast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well my lease got sold out from under me ,now i have no place to hunt. i know it is late in the game ,but anybody know a place for 2 hunters. let me know thanks

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well my lease got sold out from under me ,now i have no place to hunt. i know it is late in the game ,but anybody know a place for 2 hunters. let me know thanks

Dude!!!!!!! man if was not for BAD luck you'd have none at all.

IF you dont find anything I might be able to get you on a doe hunt.

Best of luck... ( need that 270 agin?)

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude!!!!!!! man if was not for BAD luck you'd have none at all.

IF you dont find anything I might be able to get you on a doe hunt.

Best of luck... ( need that 270 agin?)
i hear ya, i may just skip hunting this year. .... on second thought this may be the time to quit alltogether

Clean Harry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aww! Don't do that. Being down in the dumps is one thing, but start lookin up. I lost mine at the last minute last year and went to public land and got 4 last year - all with a bow.

six shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 40 acres of woodland with game onds and little openings on it it's just 40 but it is surrounded by about a 1000 acres that never gets hunted .As a matter of fact i havn't hunted it in a few years because i have 150 that i plant food plots on but their is a ton of deer sign on it scraps and rubbs everywere i know this cause iwent down their to cut wood just a couple days ago

tporter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 40 acres of woodland with game onds and little openings on it it's just 40 but it is surrounded by about a 1000 acres that never gets hunted .As a matter of fact i havn't hunted it in a few years because i have 150 that i plant food plots on but their is a ton of deer sign on it scraps and rubbs everywere i know this cause iwent down their to cut wood just a couple days ago

Where would this be and how much would you charge a responsible dad, 15 year old, and maybe a mom (mom only watches) to be able to hunt it? PM me or call on my cell 760-9177.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where would this be and how much would you charge a responsible dad, 15 year old, and maybe a mom (mom only watches) to be able to hunt it? PM me or call on my cell 760-9177.
a responsible dad that doesn't mind coming into some elses thread and trying to steal a lease out from under them. nice:thumbup3:

tporter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obviously if you don't want it. I would not try to do that. I am not that type of person. I know how hard it is to find a place that is safe and productive. I did not hijack anyones thread. I simply read and posted a reply. Isn't that what we do here? Get off it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom