need a lease fast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
tporter, you will have to forgive saddlebum. I've known his brother a long time and he said between the lead paint chips and being dropped on his head a lot he's actually not as bad as he should be.:spaghetti::pms2::drunk5:

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
tporter, you will have to forgive saddlebum. I've known his brother a long time and he said between the lead paint chips and being dropped on his head a lot he's actually not as bad as he should be.:spaghetti::pms2::drunk5:
ya, i've known jimmy since i was skinny and he had hair:fullauto:

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know where there is 640 acres in Roger Mills county for lease that hasn't been hunted this year. It has a wheat field and 3 food plots sowed to wheat. We put up 2 feeders last weekend. This would be an awsome place. PM for details if interested.

What is this close to? I don't know where Roger Mills county is?

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have about 58 acres, South of Dibble that if it were by the day, I would not mind leasing, heck I could just lease it for deer season. But this time next year I think I will have it sold in 2.5-10 acre tracts, that will be after I develop it.

I'd be interested in doing this also depending on what it's worth. I have no idea and would be interested in hearing what people would be willing to pay for this.

My previous post in this thread it sounded like I was soliciting customers when in reality I was hoping for some discussion on what it what it might be worth to someone. (I apologize for any confusion.)

Bryan

oklahomabuilder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any chance a handful of us could go in on a nice size lease (obviously not this year) but next year maybe? Something big enough to set up stands in different spots throughout the land or rotate through times when people would go out to hunt. Just a suggestion. Let me know what you think.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any chance a handful of us could go in on a nice size lease (obviously not this year) but next year maybe? Something big enough to set up stands in different spots throughout the land or rotate through times when people would go out to hunt. Just a suggestion. Let me know what you think.
i would be in for a small group of us to find a lease. 3-5 guys. we could get peppersac to find us a lease. he manages a bunch of leases and he takes care of everything , i've leased from him in the past and he really takes the hassle out of leasing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom