Need A Suggestion For A Shotgun Flashlight...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might go look at the ones at OAS, but I dont plan on paying $300+ for one. I will hold my Streamlight in the off hand before I drop that on a glorified flashlight for a shotgun...lol

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I might go look at the ones at OAS, but I dont plan on paying $300+ for one. I will hold my Streamlight in the off hand before I drop that on a glorified flashlight for a shotgun...lol

They can be had for well under $300...if you shop around.

If you want cheap...duct tape and a maglight will do...LOL.

progun40

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would say shop around you may find one used at a gunshow or on here. You may even find a deal on a 870 that already has one. Keep it and sell yours or take the light off and sell the gun....that's what I did.

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I clamped a rail onto my mag tube just in front of the slide on my Mossy 500 and threw a M3 on it. Just right to flick with my off hand, and way cheaper than the dedicated forend. Don't know how many shots the bulb can take, but it can take at least one.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would say shop around you may find one used at a gunshow or on here. You may even find a deal on a 870 that already has one. Keep it and sell yours or take the light off and sell the gun....that's what I did.

I dont know what I am going to do yet, sure wont sell this shotgun as I have never seen any other Remington 870 Express Tactil in this area. By the time I sell it and then find the replacement and add on the sights it will probable cost me more.

I dont know now, going to take some time for sure to find the right setup. I may just get another Streamlight for the house instead for now. I have alot of other projects that $300ish could go towards right now.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a cheaper alternative take a look at the Tac Star, clamps on and comes with a pressure switch. Should be able to find them for less than $75.

Latest posts

Top Bottom