Need business name ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pick something simple. You're gonna have to write it, repeat it over the phone, etc forever. BTW, I like Climate Change but it's been taken already. Try not to pick something that sounds like another named business. For instance: The Climate Change one is called Climate Change, Inc. You could legally call yourself Climate Change HVAC, but it could still mean trouble. I worked for a fiber and copper install company named Midwest Communications Services. Some guy who owned Midwest Communications (a phone sex company) would call us all the time and if we answered "Midwest Communications" without the "Services" he would throw a temper tantrum and threaten to sue us. I guess a phone sex company wasn't occupying his time enough.

OKfella

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, once you get a name and a bank account set up, message me, I would be happy to handle your credit/debit card acceptance.

I would provide the equipment, truly mobile in your case, and not via your phone. Guaranteed lifetime low rates, no set up or funny fees at all, and a contract with no term - 30 days written notice is all it would take to seperate if you must. No cash out of pocket on your side, great rates, local service. If I can help, let me know. If not, or if you have something else in mind, best of luck with your new thing, sir! It takes courage and fortitude to go out on your own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom