Need new carry belt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone carry the Loopers locally to Tulsa? I'd like to buy locally.

Also thinking about a nylon belt to wear sometimes. Who makes the best instructors or riggers belt that works for owb carry?

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone carry the Loopers locally to Tulsa? I'd like to buy locally.

Also thinking about a nylon belt to wear sometimes. Who makes the best instructors or riggers belt that works for owb carry?

Wilderness Tactical Instructors belts rule. Not local, but awesome.

You're welcome. ;)

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a White Hat belt and a Looper belt. The White Hat is nice, but the Looper is better.

+1 on the looper with Kydex reinforcing. I bought one from UncleMoneyBags not too long ago with absolutely no regrets
I did to and he was nothing short of great to work with. He ships very quickly and let me swap out a belt when I didn't realize how fat I've gotten.

ditchDr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 on the Wilderness Instructor's belt. It has a buckle that you can use to rappel and is actually rated for 7000 pounds.(single person load w/15:1 safety factor)

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a belt from bullhide belts. It is very sturdy and thick. It was around $70. The first one I bought the middle of the belt started to get weak. I contacted them and they provided me with shipping instructions to send it back. Within a week I had a new belt. Very good customer service. I would like to try the looper belt though. Sounds like it would be even better than mine. But what is the cost?

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a belt from bullhide belts. It is very sturdy and thick. It was around $70. The first one I bought the middle of the belt started to get weak. I contacted them and they provided me with shipping instructions to send it back. Within a week I had a new belt. Very good customer service. I would like to try the looper belt though. Sounds like it would be even better than mine. But what is the cost?

If you are lucky, you can find 1 for $25 or 2 for $40.
https://www.okshooters.com/showthre...kydex-reinforced-belts&highlight=looper+belts

cdoan02

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom