Need some help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Gang,
I could sure use a little help from someone. I am just on the edge of being completely worthless. Something is zapping my energy, not covid Been to the doc 3 times but they don't have a clue. It's a chore for me to just get off the couch and go to the bathroom.

I have a LED porch light that lights the steps off our porch that died. I have a new light to replace it with but I am just not able to do it. It is mounted on a pole at the end of the Car Port, very easy to get to and I have all the tools. Basically just need to mount the new light and hook up two wires. Can't remember how the existing one is mounted but they might be close to the same.

I am located about 4 miles east of the Hard Rock right on 412. Can donate a couple boxes 45 auto if you can use it.
No real hurry, helps us see the steps at night.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can help. I grew up about a mile north of your place.

Many years ago you gave me a 12 volt distribution block for my low wattage LED eve lights that I added to a system that was already in place.

I work half days on Friday’s. Maybe I can come by around 4:00.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can help. I grew up about a mile north of your place.

Many years ago you gave me a 12 volt distribution block for my low wattage LED eve lights that I added to a system that was already in place.

I work half days on Friday’s. Maybe I can come by around 4:00.
I remember that, thanks for the offer but pretty sure we have it covered.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Gang,
I could sure use a little help from someone. I am just on the edge of being completely worthless. Something is zapping my energy, not covid Been to the doc 3 times but they don't have a clue. It's a chore for me to just get off the couch and go to the bathroom.

I have a LED porch light that lights the steps off our porch that died. I have a new light to replace it with but I am just not able to do it. It is mounted on a pole at the end of the Car Port, very easy to get to and I have all the tools. Basically just need to mount the new light and hook up two wires. Can't remember how the existing one is mounted but they might be close to the same.

I am located about 4 miles east of the Hard Rock right on 412. Can donate a couple boxes 45 auto if you can use it.
No real hurry, helps us see the steps at night.
Are you been eating right? Maybe vitamins?

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have your oxygen levels checked and your blood calcium levels checked.

Friend was feeling zapped and turned out he had some blockage and had to get a stent put in.
Other than that he was fine and oxygen levels were fine also along with everything else.
He is 53

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only thing all !y doctor visits have came up with is a small B12 shortage, been taking B12 for a month no help. Heart is fine, at least that is what they are telling me. They really have no clue and all I know is I feel like crap.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only thing all !y doctor visits have came up with is a small B12 shortage, been taking B12 for a month no help. Heart is fine, at least that is what they are telling me. They really have no clue and all I know is I feel like crap.

Well I'm no help but I hope you get to feeling better soon. Feeling like what you've described sucks ...

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Vascular Test.​

May show something if you have not had one done.
Heart may be just fine but circulation through the arteries and veins may be a bit lagging.

If the doc is listening to your heart and checking pulse and blood pressure only you need to get a little more in depth with the doc or find another one.

Low testosterone could be an issue also.

Some people have reactions to the fillers in over the counter vitamins and supplements.
Another killer is too much sugar at least for me it is.
We just had Halloween and Christmas and new years.
Did your diet change during this time?

I find myself eating more junk during this time.
https://www.backtocarechiro.com/more-relaxed/

Latest posts

Top Bottom