Need some info on this OK firearm manufacturer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have personally hear the Rijas guy tell a potential customer that his Romanian AK would shoot a one inch group at 300 yards. As far as a lifetime warranty, his primary business is gunshows. When he retires in a few years I suspect that the warranty will retire also. Having talked to the guy several times, I would never spend a dime with his business.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They do load a pile of BS on potential customers like 1/2 MOA on their "custom AR" with any ammo, tough as nails, the extra work they put into their builds. If they are so "custom" why is it Del-Ton stuff?

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Way to go! So youre saying you missrepresented yourself to see if they would do the same? U ever think just cause they are a manufacturer or dealer that they may not be as well versed on all firearms as you? Maybe they are guilty of being dumb rather than dishonest? If youre such an expert why dont you open a gun shop? I'm just glad we have anther gun shop and smalll business around!

Get that corn out of my face! Aren't you tired of getting your butt kicked? Don't you want a taste of Glory?

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They seem to be at most Tulsa shows. I've looked their stuff over many times but usually don't even slow down now when I see them. Not saying anything bad and they seemed nice enough but their goods and prices didn't appeal to me.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Way to go! So youre saying you missrepresented yourself to see if they would do the same? U ever think just cause they are a manufacturer or dealer that they may not be as well versed on all firearms as you? Maybe they are guilty of being dumb rather than dishonest? If youre such an expert why dont you open a gun shop? I'm just glad we have anther gun shop and smalll business around!
[Broken External Image]

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

When a booth or gunstore owner/operator intentionally misrepresents or lies about what they are selling, its called screwing people. I've seen their booth at a couple of gunshows, with their version of "custom" firerarms that amount to nothing more than factory rifles with a couple of do dads added on for nearly double the going price.

Would not give them a single dime of my money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom