Needing Brass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uzi

Marksman
Reaction score
I am opening a new small business (called Wood-n-Coffee) in which I will be making some really cool home/office decor. Several pieces I would like to make involve used bullet casings (various calibers needed). I was told this would be the place to find than! I am located in Mannford. Please let me know what you have available. Thanks, Mike
So, you would like other people to donate somewhat precious brass to YOUR new small business?

Incredible.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, those are very cool. Like other members have suggested, I think your best bet for large quantities of brass would be your local range.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, you would like other people to donate somewhat precious brass to YOUR new small business?

Incredible.
He didn't actually say donate. He may intend to buy it. He may be happy with unusable scrap brass. He may be happy to hear some suggestions for where he can obtain it. He may be hoping everyone here will buy brand new brass and give it to him for free. But he didn't actually say any of that, he just said he was told this would be a good place for him to find a potential supply of brass, and to let him know if you had any available. Seems like kind of a harsh response for so many assumptions....

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Incredible.
Hey Uzi welcome to the site, even if you are from KY ;)
Seems like he is pretty new to collecting brass and he is getting plenty of good info and help by our incredibly generous members. Heck I might need to do a little horse trading with him for next years Christmas gifts lol.

SPOONBILL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, I was confused by the question. Yes, I am sure imperfect casings would work for most things just fine.
Im currently in the process of loading a bunch of 223/5.56 and have been separating some out to qc issues. As soon as I get done with these I will definitely give the imperfect ones to you free of charge.I think I may have a little 308 and 6.5 06 Ackley Improved as well.Maybe some pistol. I will try to hit the range this week and see what I can find. How close are you to Mannford?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom