Never ordered a gun before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
When you place item that needs ffl in your cart when you start checkout it will ask you to inout your zip and locate ffl. You can choose to only show ones they have on file. If ffl is not in your zip enter the ffl zip to make search easier. Do you know who your going to use?
Screenshot_2019-08-04-22-05-51.png

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Call and talk to or go and visit the FFL before you place the order. Make sure you confirm what is needed and what they are going to charge you. Posted rates may have changed. You don’t want surprises or hard feelings.

If you are not comfortable with the FFL, find another.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I’ve heard a lot of great internet stories of gun buying, my own included. BUT some troubling ones as well. *Some*** FFL’s want to charge more if they carry or can access the ‘same or equivalent model’. Some try to collect sales tax on the ‘value or price of the firearm’. If you’re delayed on NICS they want to charge more. If you’re denied they want you to surrender the firearm to them. Some say, $20 to receive and then add on additional charges once they have the property, add on storage fees and I’ve even heard of some trying to slide in ‘paperwork fees’ to process the 4473.
Don’t get me wrong, Most FFL are great to deal with, but you definitely want to make sure you know their ground rules and how they operate before shipping, because once they have it in their hands life can get interesting with your property until a conclusion comes about.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Depending on your location, I use sooner state pawn for all of my FFL items. It’s only $10 per item and it is always very smooth and they have plenty to look at while you’re waiting for the check to process. They are also large enough that I have never used a sight where they weren’t on file. I actually just used them to receive a shipment from palmetto state and it went without a hitch. I highly recommend them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom