Personal Milestone...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My name is Corgi Rancher and it's been 30 days since I placed an order with Palmetto State. I'm just trying to make it thru one day at a time. It gets a little easier with each "sale" email I can delete without opening. Some emails are easier to delete than others but I'm learning I can do it. I just have to be strong.
That's the first step!!! Step 2 is get another from somewhere else. It's like your not cheating. lol

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Need to patrol the perimeter/deploy to cover areas that cannot be observed from the observation posts.

I've went around the perimeter of the coop with Agent Orange (aka the orange DR Trimmer) and removed all other debris. I've sealed every possible point of entry I can find. I conducted 3 patrols last night (can't sleep anyway...might as well go on patrol and look for Charlie the snake). Nothing. But, no more chickens lost. We're going to re-engineer the food and water containers to eliminate as much as possible any reason for mice/rats to be in there.

I think if we can get by a few more weeks my guineas will get bigger and more aggressive and may help with the issue. I'm also considering a rooster.

Latest posts

Top Bottom