Personal Milestone...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scramp

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They finally opened their new store in Myrtle Beach. It's big and loaded. There will be an indoor range and museum when they are done with it.

Their price points and in house variety make them hard to avoid. The selection of non PSA guns is a little less than I would like. They don't do suppressors which is a puzzle.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They finally opened their new store in Myrtle Beach. It's big and loaded. There will be an indoor range and museum when they are done with it.

Their price points and in house variety make them hard to avoid. The selection of non PSA guns is a little less than I would like. They don't do suppressors which is a puzzle.
I got an email from them today wanting sell a complete AR for $399.

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a patch and/or gum option to help you thru this hard time. Unusual needs require a reciprocal wage to be truly effective. Relinquish your finest side arm to me and I will be your shaman. Your initial act and each following will be repaid in savings of ten fold.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a patch and/or gum option to help you thru this hard time. Unusual needs require a reciprocal wage to be truly effective. Relinquish your finest side arm to me and I will be your shaman. Your initial act and each following will be repaid in savings of ten fold.

I don't even like real doctors...much less witch doctors. Especially witch doctors trying to separate me from my guns. I don't think the VA will cover that treatment program...

anim_coffee.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom