New Beretta

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
P.S. I sold the M9a3 without ever shooting it. It's a nice pistol just could not bond with the FDE : ) Replaced it with a WC 92G Brigadier Tactical which I love. So fickle.

Thats funny. I have the same pistol, just not the WC version. I did put on a set of the WC thin grips, its like a totally different gun with those grips on. She's a skinny lady now instead of a fat lady!!!!

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The G conversion kits don't stay in stock very long. I missed a couple opportunities because I didn't order them soon after they notified me they were in stock. Today I was finally able to order a couple kits. (they only let your order two) Now I patiently wait by the mailbox.....

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder if the G switch could make a DAO 92 like a G model with single action pull after the first shot?
No, all it does is prevent the safety from engaging and a new spring makes "fire" the default position of the lever....if that makes any sense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom