New Boom Stick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Driver

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my new boom stick Tuesday and the scope showed up yesterday! Spur mount should be here next week!
Savage 110BA Stealth in .338LM
Hi-Lux Phenom 5x30x56

Attachments

• boom stick.jpg
    boom stick.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 176

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good looking rifle! In my not-so-humble opinion, Savage rifles are some of the most under-rated bolt guns. It intrigues me how people seem to always put the Remmy 700's on a higher pedestal, but I've had far less issues with my Savage 110 and 111's.

Brian Driver

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good looking rifle! In my not-so-humble opinion, Savage rifles are some of the most under-rated bolt guns. It intrigues me how people seem to always put the Remmy 700's on a higher pedestal, but I've had far less issues with my Savage 110 and 111's.
Exactly! This is a solid weapon! Only thing that I don't like about it is the stock they put on the stealth. Even when you get it set where you want it still giggles around due to being based on an AR collapsible stock. Wish they would have stuck to the Magpul PRS. That's what I will eventually swap it to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom