NEW EMAIL shows Pentagon ASKED Hillary to LET THEM send help to Benghazi, proving Leon Panetta LIED!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DA 20

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An email recently obtained by Judicial Watch shows that the Pentagon was demanding Hillary allow them to send help to Benghazi during the 2012 attack. This would completely contradict the claim from Hillary and Leon Panetta that no forces were available and within reach to provide help to the compound that was under siege.
From Fox News:
As the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was unfolding, a high-ranking Pentagon official urgently messaged Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s top deputies to offer military help, according to an email obtained by Judicial Watch.
The revelation appears to contradict testimony Defense Secretary Leon Panetta gave lawmakers in 2013, when he said there was no time to get forces to the scene in Libya, where four Americans were killed, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens.
“I just tried you on the phone but you were all in with S [apparent reference to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton],” reads the email, from Panetta’s chief of staff Jeremy Bash. “After consulting with General Dempsey, General Ham and the Joint Staff, we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.”
Ironically, Hillary Clinton and her minions were concerned with spinning the story instead of gearing up the military forces.
Here’s the email:
http://www.usanewsinsider.com/new-e...send-help-benghazi-proving-leon-panetta-lied/

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whether the law was broken or not (probably not) the whole Benghazi affair disgusts me as it smacks of the basest political motivations over-riding the responsibility of the US government to protect US officials and agents abroad to the best of their ability.

We all suspect (know in our gut) what happened - an ugly, potentially catastrophic situation arose (abetted by State Dept neglect) and the White House reelection officials took over from the White House government officials and decided that is would be more convenient to simply allow things to "reach their natural conclusion" in Libya without further ugly entanglements that would highlight a major policy failure on the eve of an election.

I cannot fathom how Democrats who foamed at the mouth about Watergate and the Pentagon Papers (and are now in power) can sleep at night with this one on their consciences.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Disgusting. No surprise, but still disgusting.

Hillary3.jpg

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is disgusting that Hillary is still walking the streets a free woman. And even more so that she is gonna be president. Had this been a republican they would be in prison right now. I can't imaging how horrible it would be to be one of the families that lost Someone in Benghazi. Everytime they see Hilary it's like a punch in the face. Jut really pisses me off that there are so many people that support this ugly witch.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not only did she lie to the American Public, she lied to the faces of the Gold Star families that it was a video that caused it vs the real reason. The emails she sent prove it.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BREAKING: Wikileaks Founder Just Exposed Even More Documents That Just DEVASTATED The Hillary Campaing

http://www.okshooters.com/threads/why-is-trump-getting-attacked-from-all-directions.224805/page-146

WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange: Clinton Lied Under Oath About Her Knowledge of Libyan Arms Exports
media.breitbart.com_media_2016_05_Hillary_Clinton_Benghazi_Hearings_Getty_640x480.jpg

1 Aug 20160

WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange claims Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton knew that the US was sending weaponry from Libya to Syria in 2011, despite claiming under oath to have no knowledge of the situation.

Assange highlighted the information contained within the recently leaked DNC emails in an interview with Democracy Now last week, claiming that Clinton lied under oath during her post-Benghazi attack public testimony in 2013.

Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky interrogated Clinton during the testimony and explicitly asked whether the former Secretary of State had any knowledge of gun exports leaving Libya:

Sen. Rand Paul: My question is, is the US involved in any procuring of weapons, transfer of weapons, buying, selling anyhow transferring weapons to Turkey out of Libya?

Hillary Clinton: To Turkey? I’ll have to take that question for the record. That’s, nobody’s ever raised that with me.

Sen. Rand Paul: It’s been in news reports that ships have been leaving from Libya and that they may have weapons. And what I’d like to know is, that annex that was close by, were they involved with procuring, buying, selling, obtaining weapons and were any of these weapons being transferred to other countries? Any countries, Turkey included?

Hillary Clinton: Well, Senator you’ll have to direct that question to the agency that ran the annex. And, I will see what information was available.

Sen. Rand Paul: You’re saying you don’t know?

Hillary Clinton: I do not know. I don’t have any information on that.

In his interview with Democracy Now, Assange claimed Clinton had been untruthful during her public testimony, stating, “those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates.”

So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails. There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection that we have released, just about Libya alone.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/...lied-under-oath-knowledge-libyan-gun-exports/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom