New Glock value

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well, didn't want to hijack...

Gen 3 unfired longslide .40 caliber glock model 35 . Includes everything as new. Three hi capacity mags. Ghost rocket 3.5 trigger connector ( makes for much lighter pull with no over travel and fast reset) ghost self defence trigger springs upgrade..grip plug ..Extended slide lock. And professionally installed trijicon HD night sights. also stainless steel recoil rod and wolff recoil spring Plus 100 rounds of ammo . ive owned these before this one is new and upgraded and comes with all original parts. highly accurate and deadly reliable ive shot these underwater if its easier for you to text then im at 405xxxxxxxxxxx im in NE okc area. thanks for looking.

I'll tell you what he's asking after I get a couple of responses...and you tell me if it's fair. The underwater part is rich...so you see where I'm going.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/28794...handguns-for-trade--unfired-glock-35--extras-

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
after you do all that to it ,it's no longer a new glock. i'd say $550 max but i would rather buy a new stock glock than one someone "customized"

Latest posts

Top Bottom