New Gun Control Bill Introduced

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see an amnesty regisration period for the devices in effect making them illegal to own at a later date without a tax stamp. No confiscation or loss of personal property unless it isn't registered, just like full auto.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see an amnesty regisration period for the devices in effect making them illegal to own at a later date without a tax stamp. No confiscation or loss of personal property unless it isn't registered, just like full auto.

There was no reference to grandfather clause in the version of the bill originally posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Also, the version of the bill posted appeared to render all automatic weapons, or essential components, illegal to possess with no reference excluding automatic weapons legally owned under the 1984 Gun Control Act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom