New Gun Control Legislation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From Fox News.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ol-hill-debate-on-gun-rights-in-coming-weeks/

....California Sen. Dianne Feinstein said she will introduce a bill on the first day Congress returns in January to ban the sale of so-called “assault weapons” and high-capacity ammunition clips.
“I’m going to introduce it in the Senate, and the same bill will be introduced in the House,” Feinstein said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”...

In light of the Connecticut tragedy, I'm concerned this could be possible because of a political correctness reaction. When will people realize it is not the tool that causes the evil but the individual who creates the evil? This freak could have just as easily thrown pipe bombs or molitaf cocktails into the classrooms.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having spent two tours in Wash, DC, I assure you tht you are not going to "educate" the Honorable Senator from CA and her anti-gun associates.
They know full well that an assault ban would not have stopped this disaster.
She is merely trading on public emotion to push her political agenda.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having spent two tours in Wash, DC, I assure you tht you are not going to "educate" the Honorable Senator from CA and her anti-gun associates.
They know full well that an assault ban would not have stopped this disaster.
She is merely trading on public emotion to push her political agenda.

I suspect you are correct - Hopefully, the majority of our politicians can see through this.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well guys and gals....here it comes.
Don't know if you happened to catch the president's speech from Newtown, Ct. or not, but it would appear that he has dropped the gauntlet in a veiled declaration of war against the second amendment. He stated that he will do everything possible with the power of his office to prevent this from happening again. And something along the lines of that we, as a nation, have to change.
Scary stuff....trying times....
God bless America.
God, bless America. Please?

Latest posts

Top Bottom