New Gun Control Legislation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am amazed every day by the kind of trash that runs this country. They might as well piss on the constitution because hardly anyone in Washington believes in it anymore. It is sad. Yet another reason that this country has went down the toilet so far. And Feinstein is just about her political agenda. It has nothing to do with her actually believing that an AWB would have stopped this nor any other shooting. She knows good and well that we were under an AWB when Columbine happened. Because she helped that AWB get enacted. I just hope that the Republicans and some of the Democrats will stop any anti 2A legislation from moving forward. They need to stop worrying about guns and focus on the real problems. I keep reading the comments and some of the stories on yahoo and it makes me fighting mad at some of the things that are said. The media consistently bashes guns and tries to make them look 100 times worse than they actually are. And the sheep follow them. Some of the comments are proof that we have some of the dumbest citizens in the world.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Feinstein, Bloomberg, Schumer are so stupid it's pitiful that people elect them. This country is getting dumber by the day. The media always quotes them and not anyone with any common sense. There's no law that will stop a bullet. Armed guards at the schools would sure help cut down this type of trajedy or at least give the kids a chance of living. The way it is they have no chance.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well guys and gals....here it comes.
Don't know if you happened to catch the president's speech from Newtown, Ct. or not, but it would appear that he has dropped the gauntlet in a veiled declaration of war against the second amendment. He stated that he will do everything possible with the power of his office to prevent this from happening again. And something along the lines of that we, as a nation, have to change.
Scary stuff....trying times....
God bless America.
God, bless America. Please?

Yep, I caught it too.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
regan gun.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom